- This event has passed.
Mysteries of Marriage: How Jesus gives purpose, definition, and hope to a holy union in a hurting world
May 13, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pmFree
The Bible tells us that God created marriage, and His Word has much to say regarding the purpose, definition, and hope for our marriages. Join married couples, singles, and teens for a Saturday morning conference that will include Bible teaching, testimonies, a light breakfast, and fellowship. Childcare will be provided.
- Ryan Dammarell – Pastor at Community Bible Church
- Tim Karr – Pastor at Crossroads Bible Church
- Jonathan Smith – Pastor at Columbia Bible Church
- Bruce Einspahr – Pastor Emeritus at Columbia Bible Church
Session topics will be:
- Marriage in Eden to Eternity (Ryan Dammarell)
- A Christ Exalting Husband (Bruce Einspahr)
- A Christ Exalting Wife (Tim Karr)
- Hope in Marriage (Jonathan Smith)